Thursday, May 13, 2010

How things change..

Never in my life would I think I would find myself writing the following in an email to a friend
''I just realised I cant do next Wednesday.....I go to the gym now on Wednesdays and don't want to miss my class''

Wow, who am I ??

So I joined up at the gym to do their boxing class, and man it is hard work.
Running, boxing, kicking, squatting, more running, sit ups, push ups, weird body dips and more running and boxing at the same time.
It is exhausting just thinking about it and the sweat. There is so much sweat.
I swear the instructor loses about 4 litres of body sweat as he gets so worked up with yelling at us and telling us what to do.
Part of me is like...who the hell are you to yell at me..oh that's right.. I am paying you to do that, so carry on.
But basically, I now like nothing more than punishing myself by doing an hour of hard core boxing class but you know what, after 3 weeks I already feel better and considering that I have to get into a bikini in 3 weeks its a god idea that I skip that cake and go to my class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home