Monday, May 10, 2010

My flatmate is an a**hole # 476539

So I ran out of toothpaste the other day, toothpaste costs about 50p a tube, so I used my flatmates...twice. So that would of been about 0.13p worth of toothpaste.
The next morning I go to brush my teeth again and use her toothpaste and she has taken it away.
Are you freaking serious?
She had moved it to her shelf instead of leaving in on the sink where the toothpaste always lives.
What an a**hole
It is tooth paste, its not gold!
I used it twice, its not the end of the freaking world you stupid selfish only child who can't share!!!
I was so close to getting her tooth brush and flushing it in the toilet or getting her toothpaste and taking the lid off and spitting in it.
What a stupid woman she is, I can not put into words how much I hate her and everything she does.
And she wonders why she has no friends and can't get a man...um... maybe cause you act like a complete retard, it's just a thought!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

haha

can i come over for dinner so i can see this awkwardness in the flesh

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home