Thursday, March 25, 2010

Holy f**king Moly!!!

So cool sh*t comes and goes with my job, sometimes its a bountiful occupation other times its like a flipping desert storm has ripped across my desk.
But today, the heavens opened and the best thing that may have ever possibly happened to me in my life has happened.
I have been invited to a intimate gig at a radio station.
There is a band playing.
The band is 30 seconds to Mars.
The lead singer is JARED LETO!!!!!!
Oh dear goodness me!
I have no idea where to begin to describe how this makes me feel.
I have been to one of these gigs before and its basically 20 people in a room and the band.
So next Wednesday I will be less than 2 metres away form him.
This man is and has been for years in my top 3 of men of all time.
I may actually faint.
I love him as an actor, he is brilliant.
I love him in his band
You can not deny his hotness, he is hotter than the freaking sun.
No really, I could pass out form the excitement of it all.
I went to see his band a few years ago and they are great, mainly because of him.
I am taking my camera for shiz and I am talking to him, fact.
I am also not eating anything between now and I will go buy a new dress just for the occasion.
This could quite possibly be the best day of my life.

Next Wednesday, me and Jared Leto in the same room.

Help me now, the thought of this is just to much to bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home