Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jarvis Cocker is cool.

Way cool.
I have always liked Pulp and different Class is defo in my top ten favourite albums of all time.
On Saturday morning I was having some breakfast with my bitches and who walks in... non other than Jarvis Cocker.
Man he is cool.
He was with some friends and some kids and his kid.
He was all floppy hair and thick rimmed glass but just so achingly cool.
You can't compete with that level of coolness.
Technically, he is a massive nerd and a bit of a fruit cake but that just ads to the mystic of his radness.
Jarvis Cocker, you are my hero.
Also, if you have never heard the song Disco 2000 your life is not worth living so I strongly recommend you go listen to it right now. go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home