Thursday, January 07, 2010

Snowing big time.

Like really snowing.
It is ok, but I will be honest, the novelty has just about worn off.
I mean snow is very pretty and its romantic but it is just glorified rain really.
Its cold and it makes you wet, so the fun in both those things is rather slim.
Also, the biggest gripe is what are you supposed to wear in the snow, I refuse to buy snow boots as I already have a million pairs of shows and I will only need them for the nest week or so.
So I am getting around town in my gum boots.
Yep, my green wellies that I bought for Glastonbury, and the ones that I do the gardening in. They are quite the versatile footwear choice I have found.
Also, I know this is a non brainer but buying clothes that are actually made from wool makes such a difference on the cold days.
I have a new winter coat that is 83% wool - not sure what the other 17% is but that 83% is nice and warm.
I also think I need a full time boyfriend now, am sick of the part time lovers that Stevie Wonder was singing about and I am ready for a full timer to be on my books, if not for the romance just to share some body heat, its well cold these London nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home