Thursday, December 24, 2009

a Letter to my ex boyfriend

Dear ex boyfriend,

Why did you send me a Christmas card?
I don't understand you...
We broke up, you acted like a child and then you send me a Christmas card.
Why?
Do you think it will make me want to be with you again, cause the answer to that question is definitely ...NO
Why did you put a voucher from your shop in the card?
Do you really think Ill ever come into your shop?
Of course, I like free sh*t, everyone does but there is no way in hell I will ever come into your shop, cause..news flash... you will be there!
Seriously, you are weird.
And also, this really pisses me off because I like to have the last word and now you have done this, it is like you are having the last word.
I hate you.
Your a jerk.

Me
x

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, i think you really showed him. I was thinking to get my ex boyfriend back. After all we been through> He don't deserve me.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home