Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Boss.

I am in two minds about my boss.
Sometimes I love him, sometimes I hate him.
Today I love him.
I sit directly opposite him, and at times I want to stab him. He is loud, he swears, he is yelling, talks to everyone and can be mega annoying.
But the benefit of sitting opposite him is that he gets a lot of presents from various media owners (bribes basically) and if he gets something he does not want, or want for his wife then I get it.
There have been numerous bottles of champagne and today was a corker..I £100 voucher for ASOS! Woop freaking woop!!
I am going for boots, new leather boots or maybe a jacket, a wool coat for winter.
This is ace.
He is defo in my good books today, my boss. Who today I love, last week I could not stand but today is brilliant.

Also, I would like to give a shout out to my new friend who I will call Joe. He thinks he can search the internet and find my blog..good luck to him.
But my dear Joe, if by some stroke of luck you have managed to find me, then well done I will buy you a drink to celebrate and I'd take this opportunity to tell you that I think your awesome.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home