Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Stuff

Well, its 2010.
A new year and a new start and all that.
2009 ended with out much fuss, Christmas was shit, as I had expected.
Really Grandma, why do you have to ask my again why I don't eat meat...does it really effect you? Is it going to make any freaking difference to your well being if I eat the meat or not?
No.
I didn't think so, so leave me alone and stop being such an old biddy.
And don't try to trick me to coming over to your house by saying you want to spend time with me but really you want me to clean out your glass cabinet.
You don't fool me grandma.

New year, on the other hand was tops.
Was by the sea side and that is always fun.
To say I was drunk would be the understatement of the decade, both this one and the last one.
I was hammered.
Something to do with the 5 bottles of champagne we drank before we even left the house.
There were tears (not mine), there were fights (jerk kebab man should know better than to over charge me), there was stealing of mirror balls and then a Congo line to get the mirror ball out of the club, then there was the long walk home, mirror ball under one arm, hot chips in the other. Good times all around.

So what does the new year hold for me..
Well, I would like a new job, so been applying for everything so I can leave my current job which is rather pants.
Id like a new house as my one is now getting on my nerves and I am at my absolute end with my flatmate, she is a retard.
Id like a boyfriend, who likes me like I like him, as the last one was going great but I just get the feeling that he was not into it like I was which sucks,.
I vow to eat more Lobster - I like saying things that I want to do and actually being able to do them, last year I wanted to wear Red lipstick and I did it so this years its Pinchy the Lobster for me.
I have recently become accustomed to Lobster and it is lush so I will eat more of it this year.
I am also having a cull of friends.
There are a few friends who have been specifically shit of late so they are gone, I am not going to put in the effort anymore if I get nothing back, my friendship is not a one way street. Fact.

So bring it on 2010, give me your worst and I will do my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home