Thursday, January 14, 2010

Heart = Broken

I love men, always have, always will.
But I do not love the fact that the ones that I actually like and want something to do with, do not like me.
This stinks.
Why are the nutbags and mental patients all over it and want to spend their lives devoting themselves to me, and the sane normal ones that are fun and hot are not into it?
Why?
When will come the day that I meet a funny, clever, smart, hot man with a good personality that gets my jokes and he likes me as much as I like him.?
When?
When will this happen?
Cause the other day I read a star sign for the next decade and it said I would find love in 2018..
Are you freaking kidding me?!!?!?
I am not sitting around doing this shit for another 8 years.
I ain't getting any younger and lets be honest, any hotter.
So I hope that something gives in the next 12 months cause I am well over this shizzle.
Although, I did have a date last night which was rather good so see what happens there..he maybe the one..but then again, they all could be the one.

F**king losers, the lot of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home