Thursday, January 21, 2010

suit = hot

I have recently had a few dates with a man, a real man.
He is a real grown up, with a big important job and an office and wears a suit.
And he is tall and looks like a proper man not the usual scabby losers I go for.
I meet him last night for dinner and he was all suit with fancy shoes, and tie and long black trench and he was wearing awesomely hot aftershave, I had a major moment when he walked in but managed to hold my shizzle together.
And he is polite and opens the doors and puts my jacket on and does all the other cool shit that men are supposed to do but never do.
He is lush, and tall and has a lovely smile and the suit, man can't stop thinking about the lush suit.
Hot.
I am done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home