Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love Valentines day

I always have, its lovely and romantic and sweet and its great.
I don't get people when people say 'oh I don't like it , I don't celebrate it'.
Are you kidding?? Do you celebrate Christmas, Easter, Mothers Day, every other holiday or event that everybody else celebrates?
Yes, you do.
You are only saying you don't celebrate Valentines day cause you are bitter.
So what if you get nothing, it is still a nice day to be in love and show people that you love them.
If you don't have a partner , who cares, tell your friends, be in love with them or your family.
I am expecting absolutely nothing from the guy I am seeing, its early days and if he says the words 'Happy Valentines day' to me, that will make my day. No gift required, I want nothing. Just saying it will be lovely and I will say it to him to.
But, my bestie at work has a lush BF who she loves and he loves her back and they have a full on love fest going on.
Anyway, he is pulling out all the stops and its on the 12th...
So far today, he has sent her flowers to work, a card and got delivered some designer shoes that he picked out for her in her exact size, which were mega lush and also mega expensive.
Her response....'oh no, all I have got him is some bondage tape'...
Bless her, she is screwed, he is going to be spoiling her all weekend and she has got nothing to give back to him, well apart form the tape.
It was hilarious.
She has now gone to meet him and begin her activity filled love fest of a weekend.
The odds of him proposing are 2 :1
Valentines day, its the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home