Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Doctors

Oh the doctors, how I hate you.
Why do you make me wait in your waiting room of death.
With old people that smell like wee and men with there ass hanging out.
I don't understand why I bother to make an appointment. I am here and ment to see the doctor at 10.45 it is now 10 past 11.
Whats the freaking hold up?
Is my time not important, cause news flash..it is!
I got a heap of shit I need to do today and I defo dont need to be sittng here waiting on a freaking doctor.
Why is that woman making that noise and why is she wearinng a bath towel on her head?
I guess you are sick and yes you are old but come on, we are in public. Act appropriatly please, and leave the towel at home.
And the guy next to me, does he not realise that his tapping his foot i can feel? We are on seats that are conected, of course i can feel it. If i wanted to feel it, i would tap my own foot.
Man, I hate waiting.
I would rather be doing a thousand and three other things than be waiting here.
Im going to Barcelona tomorrow but at this rate I wont get to go as ill still be sitting here waiting.
Waiting for my 10.45 appointment and its now 20 past 11.
Should I say something. Whats the point, they can't go any faster.
Stupid doctors and their shit time keeping.
A guy just went it who got here after me! What a freaking joke!
Im getting a new doctor for sure, one who can keep time. If i was 35 mins late im sure they wouldnt see me! Jerks, the lot of them. And to think of the diseases i have caught whilst waiting here.
Ill give it another 5 mins then im leaving, fact. If i die ill sie them, or some one else can, for leeping me waiting.
I am done. Freaking done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home