Tuesday, February 16, 2010

V for Valentines day.

They say the way to a mans heart is threw his stomach.
Well, the way to mine is threw gifts from Agent Provacatuer.

So if I am totally honest, I was not expecting anything for Valentines day, its early days and we are just hanging so thought I may get some wishes, and maybe a card, at a push.
I thought the fact that we were planing to see each other was kind of the gift.
Um, I was wrong.
Agent Provocateur is probably my favourite shop in the whole world and any man that buys me something form there is a man tha tI want to have around.
To say I was impressed is a massive under statement.
10 points for you buddy and whilst the gift is for me, obviously it is for your benefit and that is fine with me to.
Next time tough, I will have a back up card in my bag, cause I did feel a bit bad that I got him nothing..oh well.
It was a lush Valentines day with a lush man who has amazing taste.
I am done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home