Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day time TV sucks.

I had yesterday off work.
Had some weird feeling like I was going to spew all day so went home to bed and slept, only way to cure things I think.
I also, watched some day time TV.
Man, there really is crap on during the day.
I hate my job that is for sure but its a bit better than staying home and watching day time TV, there is seriously nothing on!
Until...6pm
And The Simpson's is on
It was the ep where Marge get a new Car, the Canyonero...it a big 4 x 4 and she gets road rage blah blah blah..
The highlight for me was Bart, who was in the kitchen with Lisa and goes ' hey Lisa, guess who I am ?'
And he pulls out a chicken skin, and steps into it like a pair of pants and goes ' I'm Baron Von Chicken Pants'
Its killed me, I was in tears, crying with laughter.
Baron Von Chicken Pants
It is to funny.
I am still laughing about it now.
Little Bart, in a chicken skin, as a Chicken Pants.
Kills me, just kills me.
The only good thing about being sick is Bart Simpson in a chicken skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home