Monday, April 12, 2010

Blue dress

I have a blue dress that I LOVE!
It was cheap and its awesome, I have worn it twice now both times I have had interesting feedback.
First outing I got a few comments, the best being told I looked like a cake decoration...hmmm.
Cake is not really the look I want.
Today I am again wearing the dress, BF thinks its 'pretty' not sure I want to be pretty, but then a guy at work asked me if I was pregnant.
Now, this could of been a joke, but it didn't go down like a joke.
So thanks, i will never wear the dress again..
What a jerk, pregnant, so what if it is a bit flowy and billowing?
Its spring, you are meant to weary flowy dresses aren't you?
Come to think of it I was offered a seat this morning on a really packed tube so maybe this could be a blessing in disguise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Clare said...

hmmm I'd say offered a seat clinches it, makes you look pregnant...

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home