Saturday, March 27, 2010

So this week has been rather good...

Went to a party and spent the night perving on David Gandy - was a hot piece of ass.
Got invited to a private 30 seconds to Mars gig, so will get to meet Jared Leto, just fainted typing that.
Got a new GHD hair straightener with a 40% discount, so will no have amazing hair every day.
Got a free ticket to Download festival.
My friend gave me a new MAC lipstick.
H&M have a new Autumn line and I got some lush dresses, one that I am wearing today, I did get told I look like a cake decoration buy whatevs It kind of a complement...no?
And the big one...I booked a ticket home for a visit 1st time in 3 1/2 years.
So, yep, good week. good times all around.
Now where is my BF, cause I have not seen him in ages and I will be honest, I miss him. Want to see his dork face now thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home