Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I admit, I like some massively sh*t music.

I bought the Celine greatness hits the other night, the uber cool guy in the record shop gave me a very odd look which I swiftly returned to him, I thought about saying, ' Oh its for my mum' but no, I am not embarrassed, I am not ashamed.
I love Celine, I embrace her and her ballads.
Later that night whilst I was belting out her hits and when I could actually hear my neighbours laughing at me, I was still not embarrassed, seriously if you do not appreciate the song ' Alone' you have not lived...well maybe you have, but you should really listen to this song, really really loud.

Anyway, Nickelback, another really sh*t band that I love who I listened to all day today... 'All the right reasons' , what an album, it is gold and these are a snippet of my favourite songs :

Follow me home - sounds like a stalker song, it is about a guy following some girl home but not in a weird way, I would also like to be called a Mississippi princess or a cowboy queen, this is also a good song for strippers to dance to.

Animals - my favourite track, I want to be the angels of someone's ride...its about a couple getting fresh in a car and her dad busting them, its classy.

Side of a bullet - what is not to love about having your name on the side of a bullet, but I think that means you are going to die...

Oh Nickelback with your bad hair and bad songs that are so bad they are actually good. Delivering naff Canadian rock to me since 1996. I would actually go to see this band, as long as they only play stuff I know and as long as I get to sit on some fat rockers shoulders for the whole gig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home