Monday, October 25, 2010

I bought some toilet papaer yesterday.

Nothing amazing about that, but as I have the pleasure of living with two strangers I will be damned if I am buying toilet paper for them to use for free.
So when I ever I do this, or whenever they do it, we just write it up on the chalk board in the kitchen and then pay each other back.
It has always been like this and this system works.
So like I said, I bought some loo roll yesterday.
It cost £4 for a pack of 9, was on special, amazing.
So when I got home I wrote it on the board and then remembered that I did not write it down last time, so I wrote £8 instead.
So a few hours later I was in the kitchen again and noticed that my f**king dumb a** flatmate had scrubbed it out and written £5 instead!!
Really, are you mental?
Well, we all know that is true but seriously who does she think she is??
Instead of asking me if she to see if this was wrong, she just goes and changes it herself, to what, maybe what she thinks it actually cost me...
Um, get a f**king life and don't tell me how much money I spent, when I know exactly what it cost me you nut case!!
So I get the chalk out and write over her £5 in the biggest messiest writing ever with a massive £8, about 3 times the size of everything else on the board, so it is so bleeding obvious that I am writing £8 not a £5.
I swear if she was home would of punched her square in the nose.
Man, she reeks of only child and is possibly the most selfish and self centre person I have ever met.
If I see her tonight I can not wait to ask her why she changed it and then I will have to restrain myself form ripped my hair out in total frustration for her utter ignorance to anyone else but herself.
I swear she is dead set on believing that the whole world revolves around her and her fat a**.
Stupid stupid flatmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home