Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love.

I love the royal family.
I love them.
I am 100% behind them and all that they do.
I once went to Buckingham palace when they opened it in the summer and I loved it.
I love reading about them
I love watching programs on them.
I love it all.
Today, it was announced that Prince William is going to marry Kate Middelton.
I am really really excited.
At work, we have already discussed that we will be lining the streets to wave and cheer them on.
Its to exciting.
Imagine marrying a prince, who will be the king.
Geez, no pressure there then...
I am truly happy for them.
I wish them all the best.
And I may even send a card, because did you know, if you write to the Queen you get a response.
They have these women who right back on behalf of the Queen.
To every letter that they receive.
They send you one back.
Now that is dedication.
I love them.
Love that royal family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home