Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What you scared of?

I don't think have any real phobias, there is nothing that terrifies me or leaves me scared to death.
I am not a massive fan of height but its not like I will die if I go up a tall building.
And I don't really like the dark, but that's ok, i just do go out in dark areas that much.
Anyway.
I guess lots of people do have phobias and some may be stranger than others.
Today at work I was wearing my new black velvet skirt.
It is lush to the power of 3 is soft like a baby seal I am basically in love with it.
So I was standing next to a girl at work & looking at some spreadsheet and she was like, um, can you move over a bit.
I said, sure why am I to close to you?
She says, no its just I am scared of velvet.
Hey what?
So of course I asked her touch my skirt, she looked like was going to vomit.
Apparently she gets a total gag just thinking about it, so basically she is not a fan of my new baby.
And then I remembered I used to work with this other guy who was scared of Rocky Road.
It was to funny.
Once he ran away from some that was left on his desk as a present.
I also love that if someone tells you a weird phobia instantly your brain thinks, how can we make them, touch, eat, smell or whatever to the thing they just told you that they are scared of.
Why, to see if it is true?
I don't know but velvet and rocky road...its to good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home