Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Famous people on the tube.

I love famous people.
Who doesn't?
Famous people doing non famous things are my favorite type of famous people though.
Red carpets, glitzy parties, that is their job.
The is nothing great about working.
I want famous people doing mundane day to day shit.
This morning, on the tube.
There was a really famous person.
He is a film director.
He has won an academy award.
So that makes him pretty famous.
and I was just watching his film on Saturday bight, so what a weird coincidence.
No now really noticed him.
He does looks like a normal bloke just getting the tube, writing in his note pad.
I wonder what he was writing?
Maybe a new film?
Maybe a new academy award winning film?
I loved today's tube ride more than ever.
I was hoping he would ask me to be in his next film.
He didn't.
Maybe he will ask me next time.
If I see him 3 times I will talk to him.
Cause then I have a story and a reason to say hello.
Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home