Friday, December 03, 2010

I said brrrr, its cold in here!!

Its snowing in London.
Which makes it freezing cold.
Like negative degress.
I pretty much hate it.
So I sit at my desk dreaming of Mexican holidays and pina coladas.
But, I have to get on with it.
So last night I went shopping for warm clothes
I bought socks, socks so think I had trouble getting my boots on.
I bought tops.
Lots of long sleeve tops.
And a jumper.
It is dead set the best jumper I have ever seen.
Its more like a blanket with sleeves.
It is massive and its Alpaca wool so so so warm and toasty and was a total bargain to, think they may of even priced it wrong...
It also has a mega naff winter pattern on it, with snowflakes and stars.
I have never been more cosy in my life.
So much so that this morning on the tube I had a bit of a nap and missed my stop so had to get off and go back 2 stops.
Idiot
But warm idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home