Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yep, so I am the winner.

Got home last night to a letter...from BUCKINGHAM PALACE!!!
Yep.
I wrote to the Queen to sat congrats on the engagement of Will & Kate and I got a letter back.
It said, thanks very much for my letter and my best wishes etc.
Its on proper royal paper with a embossed stamp and everything.
Its amazing.
I bough tit in to work today for show and tell as no one believed I would get a letter back.
I showed them.
Me & the Queen are pen pals.


In other news.
My flatmate is a stupid racist.
She was crappy on last night about some drunk guy on the bus.
And mentioned about 20 times that he Japanese.
So I asked her how she knew he was Japanese and why did that have anything to do with it.
She said, oh I can tell he was, by the way he was acting.
What a douche.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Clare said...

I hate her even more now!! Although you can attest that if Mac is a sample, they are annoying when drunk! But who isn't I suppose.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home