Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am to funny.

So was seeing this guy for a few dates.
Then we had another date planned.
He cancelled and never re scheduled.
So I am not getting in touch with him.
Not going to ask him for another date.
He cancelled, he should re organise, no?
So I hear nothing.
I am over it.
Christmas comes, he sends me a lame text.
I ignore it.
Then Jan comes, he text me again.
So I text him back.
We are doing the , what is going on text...
What you been up to , boring text sh*t.
So he ask me if I have any New Year resolutions.
I say yes have heaps.
He says what ones?
I say...
To stop going on dates with jerks.
No response...
I think this was hilarious, one of the best things I have ever texted to someone.
But he clearly is not amused.
Oh well.
If he cant take a joke its clearly not going to work out.
but he was training to be a doctor...that could of come in handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home