Monday, January 31, 2011

Skills

I got skills to pay the bills.
Well, not really.
But I got skills that save me money, so then I can afford to pay the bills as I have not spent all my cash on night club entry.
So Saturday night, was going out for a birthday at a club.
Got a text from my mate to say that the club we where going to was £16 to get in.
Really?
That is not going to work.
So, we get there.
Everyone gets in the que.
I do something, go talk to someone.
And then we all get in for free.
Yep.
I am the winner.
Same thing happened recently on work trip with my new job.
Was in Milan on my 3rd day.
15 people including clients could not get into a club.
Somehow I managed to wangle it.
That was £300 worth of door charge.
New boss thought that was pretty impressive.
Skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home