Monday, August 01, 2011

How awkward...



So this is a picture of Princess Eugenie, it was taken this Sunday at a royal wedding.
Those royals love a wedding, and so do I .
Please note the blue dress she is wearing...
I HAVE THAT DRESS!!!!!
I love this.
And I also wore it to a wedding,
I think that a royal wearing a dress I have is amazing.
She is 6th in line to the throne, which is pretty impressive.
Not that I would even wish to think of anything bad happening to the other 5 in front of her.
but technically she could be queen.
So I have a dress that the maybe one day, could possibly be Queen of England is wearing.
Brilliant.
One small note...I wore this dress about 1.5 years ago, so she may be a little out of fashion, but whatevs, I think she still looks nice it it (but clearly not as nice as I did though...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home