Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am done with dates.

I am not having much luck in the old dating game at the moment. Bachelor # 1 canceled cause he got made redundant and was not in the mood. Fair enough but how about a wine to make you feel better? Then today I had a date planned for tonight, am wearing new top and jacket especially for that smart casual mid week date look and now bachelor # 2 has cancelled because he has Plurisy! What? What is this disease?!?! Who gets this Plurisy?? I had to google it to see what it was, but I have never heard of anyone having this before. Either they are making this shit up because they don't want a date with me or I am having some serious bad luck on my ROI. Next, I bet I get a cancellation for Scarlet Fever or Cholera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home