Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Nutso.

My flatmate has lost the plot.
She is crazy.
Crazy banana's.
Coco Loco.
She has lost the plot.
I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt, but no, she is crackers.
So, a few weeks ago I hear her come home and hear her chatting away.
I assumed she has a friend with her.
So talking talking.
Talking away.
Then she come down stairs and still talking.
And then she comes into the kitchen, still talking.
And she is talking to herself.
Like a full on conversation with herself.
Now, I have the odd word with myself , I think most people do.
But she was having a full blown conversation!
Talking about her day, the weather, what she was having for dinner.
Nuts.
She is totally nuts.
And it was not a one off either.
Since then, I have heard her on a few occasions chatting away.
Crazy, totally crazy.
I think I will have to get her sectioned.
Nutso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home