Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Flatmate

A genius she is definitely not.
So last night I get home and go to the kitchen to cook dinner and she comes into the kitchen straight away to talk to me.
well, when I say talk.
I mean whinge.
She is un decided about going out and this is basically the conversation that we had:

Her: I cant decide if I should go out...
Me: Why
Her: Because I want to go to this talk, but I am not sure.
Me: Then don't go
Her: But I want to go
Me: Then go
Her: But I think I have decided not to
Me: Ok, then don't go

Pause

Her: I really want to go
Me: Then go!
Her: I will be late
Me: Then don't go
Her: But I would have to get ready
Me: So don't, go like that
Her: I cant go like this
Me: Then don't go

Pause

Her: OK, I am going
Me: Great
Her: Should I get changed?
Me: No
Her: I think I should
Me: Ok, then get changed
Her: I wont have time
Me: Ok

Pause

Her: Ok, ill get changed and go
Me: Ok
Her: Ok

Seriously, if there was ever a case to not have just 1 child, then my flatmate is the example.
Cause I swear half of her problems and retardness steams from the fact that she had no one to play with growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home