Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOL

LOL
What does this mean?
I have no idea.
LOL
What is it all about?
I mean, I see it , I have read it, but I don't really get it.
So I meet this stupid hot guy.
This Mediterranean, Latino Spanish dude and he gets my number and text me to ask me out.
Great, ill go, whatevs, he is hot..
Then we are texting and stuff and he asks me something.
I reply in my usual witty, funny way.
Then in his response he writes LOL.
WTF?
What does he mean?
Why did he feel the need to write LOL in his text.
I mean, up until that point it was all going so well.
His text where good and I was excited to meet him for a drink.
But know all I can think is that he will be LOLing all over the place.
I always think that LOL is a really European thing, like some code in text speak that Europeans use lots.
So maybe that is why he uses it.
I don't get it.
LOL
What a load of LOL.
I will meet him for a drink but if he says LOL I will vomit,.
Do people say LOL or is it only written?
Man I am confused over this LOL.
LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home