Friday, March 25, 2011

To old to have fun.

I am starting to fell old.
I am starting to feel my age.
I thought I looked about 23 unitll only recently when my bestie told me this was so far from the truth and she could not stop laughing.
Seem I clearly look my age, or even older.
This was news to me.
Last night, I took my work team out for a night of fun.
We went bowling, in an alley full of teenages.
We also went on the Dodgem cars.
I love Dodgems.
But my old bones don't seem to enjoy them much.
Oh. My. Word.
I am the sorest I have ever been in my life.
I can now feel my whole spine, all my bones, my muscles and all the other stuff inside my body.
I clearly have masses of internal bruising and have probaly torn or ripped something inside me.
I have to walk super slowly and and also slightly limping on the left side and my left knee feels like it could snap at any mooment.
Wow.
I am sore.
Now I have to get to the airport and get on a 2 hour flight, that will be enjoyable.
Cleary to old for dogem cars.
Just to old to have fun anymore.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home